Singles! They're just like litters, but without the siblings. Some were bred as a fluke, some are leftovers, some were specifically bred when I wasn't in the mood to do a whole litter. Enough babbling, scroll down already!
- When showing, keep LF's in the prefix.
- Don't put up for download, auction, or sale.
- When no longer wanted, MPA or return to me instead.
- Do not hex/brex/edit in any way without my explicit permission.
- You may change the pet's gender and name.
- All require a small application, unless stated otherwise.
- If you don't fill out the form properly, I may ignore your application.
Send the above form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use this form for litter adoptions.
A classic, but still pretty unique tamsin with the booties and the bobtail! Freebie.
Who doesn't love silly dachie mixies?!
Green and cream are always pretty together, and the back coat really makes the color accents pop! And look at all those patches!
Don't you just want to give this big fluffy dog a hug? The markings and eyes match beautifully!
Just a cute little plushie come to life, based off of Pinto's plushie base.
Orange is always good! Requires Iola's Smooth Collie file (non-OW), which will be sent along with the pet.
A tattoo-less specimen from my Hammer Dane file.