Singles! They're just like litters, but without the siblings. Some were bred as a fluke, some are leftovers, some were specifically bred when I wasn't in the mood to do a whole litter. Enough babbling, scroll down already!
- When showing, keep LF's in the prefix.
- Don't put up for download, auction, or sale.
- When no longer wanted, MPA or return to me instead.
- Do not hex/brex/edit in any way without my explicit permission.
- You may change the pet's gender and name.
- All are freebies, unless stated otherwise.
- If you don't fill out the form properly, I may ignore your application.
- There's a limit of two singles adoptions per week.
Send the above form to email@example.com. Do not use this form for litter adoptions.
The smooth coat makes Arrange a very unique dog! I'd love to see him go to a show home.
Such a lovely color scheme! The little white eyebrows really are a perfect touch.
A classic, but still pretty unique tamsin with the booties and the bobtail!
Who doesn't love silly dachie mixies?! Small application desired.
Green and cream are always pretty together, and the back coat really makes the color accents pop! And look at all those patches!