Singles! They're just like litters, but without the siblings. Some were bred as a fluke, some are leftovers, some were specifically bred when I wasn't in the mood to do a whole litter. Enough babbling, scroll down already!
- When showing, keep LF's in the prefix.
- Don't put up for download, auction, or sale.
- When no longer wanted, MPA or return to me instead.
- Do not hex/brex/edit in any way without my explicit permission.
- You may change the pet's gender and name.
- All are freebies, unless stated otherwise.
- If you don't fill out the form properly, I may ignore your application.
- There's a limit of two singles adoptions per week.
Send the above form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use this form for litter adoptions.
Emmelie had a home for a few years but was recently returned to me, so now she's looking for a new home. Her eyes were originally sky blue but her last owner brexed them to pink.
Difficulty is a hexed pet (from my Jinxie Oshie file) that was returned, and is now looking for a forever home! A small application would be nice.