Singles! They're just like litters, but without the siblings. Some were bred as a fluke, some are leftovers, some were specifically bred when I wasn't in the mood to do a whole litter. Enough babbling, scroll down already!
- When showing, keep LF's in the prefix.
- Don't put up for download, auction, or sale.
- When no longer wanted, MPA or return to me instead.
- Do not hex/brex/edit in any way without my explicit permission.
- You may change the pet's gender and name.
- All require a (small) application, unless stated otherwise.
- If you don't fill out the form properly, I may ignore your application.
- There's a limit of two singles adoptions per week.
Send the above form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use this form for litter adoptions.
Can you believe how cool this eye color looks! Mini, pictured at age 100.
A very cool semi-mini shorthair mixie full of personality!
What a beautiful cat! If I wasn't tired of icy eyes being everywhere, she'd be staying for sure.
All you need is a gangly persian. Gangly persians make the world go round. Gangly persians, who run the world?
The original Delighyful Coon, a hexed file inspired by the hexing style of Delighy @ Aniseed! Trade preferred.
This very cute, very small kitty was returned by the person who adopted her. She is now looking for a forever home!